Compliance and Legislation
Australian Bookkeeping Solutions provides support to SMEs and has experience with business trading as sole traders, partnerships, proprietary companies and not for profit public companies. We are aware of relevant legislation relating to all business structures.
Essentials of a compliant bookkeeping service:
- Registered with the Tax Practitioners Board as a registered BAS Agent under the Tax Agent Services Act 2009 (TASA) and the Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009 (Regulations).
- Recordkeeping entries of business transactions are compliant with A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 and in line with ATO publications, eg NAT 7392, NAT 7393, NAT 3014, NAT 3029, NAT 10710.
- Provides payroll services that comply with Fair Work Australia Act 2009
- Ensures confidentiality and absolute security of your information, protecting trade secrets, proprietary information and identities
- has professional indemnity insurance
- has dispute resolution procedures and a customer service charter
- office spaces complying with OHS legislation